Sunday, August 14, 2022

Lily hat einen Gastbeitrag geschrieben! Lily’s first guest entry!

Ausnahmsweise ein englischer Blog Eintrag, ich hoffe unsere deutschen Leser entschuldigen:). Ich habe Lily um einen Gastbeitrag gebeten, und das fällt ihr auf englisch leichter. Bitte lasst es mich wissen, wenn ihr eine Übersetzung möchtet. 




 In March I had the privilege to go on a trip to Costa Rica with others in my AP Biology class. The trip was the most amazing experience ever and I loved every bit of it!

Here are some of the highlights:


  • Whitewater rafting was an adrenaline rush and showed us some of Costa Rica’s ecosystems.

  • Horseback Riding and hiking allowed us to explore the rainforest up close, and we rode to a butterfly garden that replants and saves trees.

  • Snorkeling showed us the beautiful ocean and what lies beneath the surface. We did see a lot of sharks and two sea turtles, but I am a slow swimmer so I didn’t actually get to see the turtles. :( :(

  • Seeing and learning about some of the world’s most interesting and cool animals, plants and ecosystems. We learned a lot about plants and animals as well as how they all work together to survive. My favorite animals were the monkeys! 

  • Eating DELICIOUS food!!! We ate rice every day for every meal, but I still loved the food.

  • Having an amazing time with wonderful people!












No comments:

Post a Comment